1. Entrants may register to win by purchasing a $10 ticket from select community non-profits. Entrants will be entered into a drawing. Dealer is not responsible for lost or not received entries.
2. All proceeds the Non-profits earn from the raffle ticket sales are theirs to keep for their organization’s use.
3. Contest runs from February 1 , 2020 through November 15 th , 2021. The drawing will be held at VanDevere Kia 328 W. Market St. Akron, OH 44303. Winner need not be present for drawing.
4. The winner will receive a 2-year lease of a 2021 Kia Soul with 10,000 miles per year. Retail value of the prize is approximately $4000. Prize has $2500 cash alternative.
5. Winner must be 18 years of age or older, and be a licensed motor vehicle driver with proof of adequate insurance, and is responsible for all income taxes, vehicle registration, titling fees and documentary service fees at time of signing all documents necessary to effectuate transfer of title to winner. Winner also responsible for mileage fees of 0.20 per mile over total allowed miles, and any excess wear and tear charges. There is a $400 disposition fee at the end of the lease.
6. Winner is required to provide all personal information required for credit approval with Kia Motor Financial. If winner does not qualify for the financing on the lease, they will win the $2500 cash option, in lieu of the lease.
7. Winner agrees to execute all documentation necessary to effectuate the lease. Winner will pick up vehicle from VanDevere Kia 328 W. Market St. Akron, Oh 44303.
8. Winner is responsible for returning vehicle at termination of lease period and agrees to bear responsibility for any lease end liabilities.
9. Winner acknowledges that VanDevere, Inc. will have the right to use winner’s name, likeness and voice in promoting that he/she is the winner, in both print and broadcast. The prize winner must sign a standard release form providing VanDevere, Inc. with their address, telephone number and social security number and a W-9 tax form.
10. Winner expressly releases VanDevere, Inc., their affiliated companies and employees, from any and all claims, demands, damages, and/or liability of any nature whatsoever that winner has or claims to have relating to the herein contest, and without limitation, any and all known or unknown claims for damages or injuries arising out of said contest, whether founded in fact or in law.
11. VanDevere, Inc. is the sole judge of all matters pertaining to this contest and reserves the right to change the rules and/or discontinue the contest at any time without notice. All decisions by VanDevere, Inc. are final.
12. Odds of winning are based on the number tickets sold. No more than 25,000 tickets will be made.