VanDevere Thrive & Drive Car Raffle Official Contest Rules
- Entrants may register to win by purchasing a $10 ticket from select community non-profits. Entrants will be entered into a drawing. Dealer is not responsible for lost or not received entries.
- All proceeds the Non-profits earn from the raffle ticket sales are theirs to keep for their organization’s use.
- Contest runs from March 1, 2018 through November 28th, 2018. The drawing will be held at VanDevere Kia 328 W. Market St. Akron, OH 44303. Winner need not be present for drawing.
- The winner will receive a 2-year lease of a 2018 Kia Sportage with 10,000 miles per year. Retail value of the prize is $7,761. Prize has $5000 cash alternative.
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older, and be a licensed motor vehicle driver with proof of adequate insurance, and is responsible for all income taxes, vehicle registration, titling fees and documentary service fees at time of signing all documents necessary to effectuate transfer of title to winner. Winner also responsible for mileage fees of 0.20 per mile over total allowed miles, and any excess wear and tear charges. There is a $400 disposition fee at the end of the lease.
- Winner is required to provide all personal information required for credit approval with Kia Motor Financial. If winner does not qualify for the financing on the lease, they will win the $5000 cash option, in lieu of the lease.
- Winner agrees to execute all documentation necessary to effectuate the lease. Winner will pick up vehicle from VanDevere Kia 328 W. Market St. Akron, Oh 44303.
- Winner is responsible for returning vehicle at termination of lease period and agrees to bear responsibility for any lease end liabilities.
- Winner acknowledges that VanDevere, Inc. will have the right to use winner’s name, likeness and voice in promoting that he/she is the winner, in both print and broadcast. The prize winner must sign a standard release form providing VanDevere, Inc. with their address, telephone number and social security number and a W-9 tax form.
- Winner expressly releases VanDevere, Inc., their affiliated companies and employees, from any and all claims, demands, damages, and/or liability of any nature whatsoever that winner has or claims to have relating to the herein contest, and without limitation, any and all known or unknown claims for damages or injuries arising out of said contest, whether founded in fact or in law.
- VanDevere, Inc. is the sole judge of all matters pertaining to this contest and reserves the right to change the rules and/or discontinue the contest at any time without notice. All decisions by VanDevere, Inc. are final.
- Odds of winning are based on the number tickets sold. No more than 25,000 tickets will be made.
This month the VanDevere employees Jeans Day will be sponsoring the Battered Women’s Shelter of Summit and Medina counties. Employees can donate needed items or money and VanDevere will match the donations!
Items that are requested are cleaning supplies, paper products, clothing and toiletries. If you would like to donate any items or make a monetary donation (that will be matched by VanDevere) drop them off at any of our locations!
“There is Hope…for families of violence, women, men and children who are in danger of physical, emotional and sexual abuse. The Battered Women’s Shelter of Summit and Medina Counties provides emergency services and supportive services to victims seeking to end family violence. Unlike other agencies that focus on victims of all types of crime, BWS is the only agency in Summit/Median County that focus on family violence, intervention and prevention.” (BWS Website)
VanDevere Jeans Days….Changing Lives!
On October 15, 2016 the VanDevere Bunch will have a team taking part in the 5k “Walk For The Cure” event taking part at Canal Park in Akron. This is a great event supporting a wonderful cause. The more, the merrier!
Check out the VanDevere Bunch employees showing their support at the University of Akron during the Walk for the Cure event this past weekend! Way to go everybody!
The VanDevere Bunch was a sponsor of Walk & Run For The Kids 2014. This year the race was held on April 12 with over 120 people participating. This event raised over $20,300 for The Cleveland Christian Home helping children, teens, and families struggling with mental illness, abuse, and neglect.
Congratulations to Eric and Michelle Voiers, winners of a Brand new 2013 Chevrolet Spark from The VanDevere Bunch’s Thrive & Drive program and Field High School. The VanDevere Bunch has set up the Thrive & Drive program to help generate money for local schools and organizations.
Every year, VanDevere donates a handful or cars to community organizations to raffle off, raising money for select areas of their institutions. Over the years, these schools and organizations have raised hundreds of thousands of dollars enabling them to better areas of need within. This year, the money raised by Field High School will be used to help students and their families with “pay to participate” fees due to cuts in school funding for extra curricular activities and sports programs.
Field High School and The VanDevere Bunch would like to thank everyone for their continued support and participation in the Thrive & Drive program.
Abby, Andrea, Jade, and Mr. Bob Berger are just a few of the many VanDevere Employees on hand Sunday October 7 at The University of Akron for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk in Akron. Gung Ho Guys!