VanDevere Thrive & Drive Car Raffle Official Contest Rules
- Entrants may register to win by purchasing a $10 ticket from select community non-profits. Entrants will be entered into a drawing. Dealer is not responsible for lost or not received entries.
- All proceeds the Non-profits earn from the raffle ticket sales are theirs to keep for their organization’s use.
- Contest runs from March 1, 2018 through November 28th, 2018. The drawing will be held at VanDevere Kia 328 W. Market St. Akron, OH 44303. Winner need not be present for drawing.
- The winner will receive a 2-year lease of a 2018 Kia Sportage with 10,000 miles per year. Retail value of the prize is $7,761. Prize has $5000 cash alternative.
- Winner must be 18 years of age or older, and be a licensed motor vehicle driver with proof of adequate insurance, and is responsible for all income taxes, vehicle registration, titling fees and documentary service fees at time of signing all documents necessary to effectuate transfer of title to winner. Winner also responsible for mileage fees of 0.20 per mile over total allowed miles, and any excess wear and tear charges. There is a $400 disposition fee at the end of the lease.
- Winner is required to provide all personal information required for credit approval with Kia Motor Financial. If winner does not qualify for the financing on the lease, they will win the $5000 cash option, in lieu of the lease.
- Winner agrees to execute all documentation necessary to effectuate the lease. Winner will pick up vehicle from VanDevere Kia 328 W. Market St. Akron, Oh 44303.
- Winner is responsible for returning vehicle at termination of lease period and agrees to bear responsibility for any lease end liabilities.
- Winner acknowledges that VanDevere, Inc. will have the right to use winner’s name, likeness and voice in promoting that he/she is the winner, in both print and broadcast. The prize winner must sign a standard release form providing VanDevere, Inc. with their address, telephone number and social security number and a W-9 tax form.
- Winner expressly releases VanDevere, Inc., their affiliated companies and employees, from any and all claims, demands, damages, and/or liability of any nature whatsoever that winner has or claims to have relating to the herein contest, and without limitation, any and all known or unknown claims for damages or injuries arising out of said contest, whether founded in fact or in law.
- VanDevere, Inc. is the sole judge of all matters pertaining to this contest and reserves the right to change the rules and/or discontinue the contest at any time without notice. All decisions by VanDevere, Inc. are final.
- Odds of winning are based on the number tickets sold. No more than 25,000 tickets will be made.
This month the VanDevere employees Jeans Day will be sponsoring the Battered Women’s Shelter of Summit and Medina counties. Employees can donate needed items or money and VanDevere will match the donations!
Items that are requested are cleaning supplies, paper products, clothing and toiletries. If you would like to donate any items or make a monetary donation (that will be matched by VanDevere) drop them off at any of our locations!
“There is Hope…for families of violence, women, men and children who are in danger of physical, emotional and sexual abuse. The Battered Women’s Shelter of Summit and Medina Counties provides emergency services and supportive services to victims seeking to end family violence. Unlike other agencies that focus on victims of all types of crime, BWS is the only agency in Summit/Median County that focus on family violence, intervention and prevention.” (BWS Website)
VanDevere Jeans Days….Changing Lives!
VanDevere continues to support Children’s Programs in the Akron Area Community with our Thrive & Drive fundraiser. VanDevere supplies a vehicle while different community groups sell raffle tickets raising funds for their organization. At the end of the Thrive & Drive season, all tickets are pooled and a winner is drawn.
Our most recent participants are the Green Area Adventure Guides. They are a Father Son program that serves to foster the father-son relationship with a motto of “Pals Forever”.
They attend camp outs and a variety of fun monthly activities in the community as well as doing an annual service project. This past weekend they camped at Camp Y-Noah and had a great time fishing, riding horses and doing other challenging activities.
The VanDevere Thrive & Drive program enables them to subsidize these activities and keep them affordable for the members
The VanDevere Bunch can help you raise money for your local youth group or sports group! #Fundraiser
Test drive a chevy in October at VanDevere and Chevrolet will contribute $10 to the American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer.
Here are some of of the drivers from VanDevere Chevrolet that have Driven for important people in their lives. Share your story with #IDriveFor
The VanDevere Bunch was a sponsor at the annual IBH golf outing earlier this month. This golf outing was able to raise over $26,000 for this great community organization. IBH (Interval Brotherhood Home) Addiction Recovery Center has been around for over 40 years and has helped over 15,000 people recover from alcohol and drug addiction.
Located in Akron, Ohio where Alcoholics Anonymous was founded, IBH offers persons afflicted with alcohol and drug addiction the opportunity to restore hope and gain skills for a lifetime of sobriety.
IBH uses individualized, abstinence-based and holistic processes that include clinical and educational treatment, spiritual care, sober housing, employment, training and transportation. Our clients come from all walks of life, cultures, backgrounds and ages. We address the physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual aspects of recovery.
If you or someone you know needs help overcoming addiction, IBH provides the knowledge, values and skills to manage life appropriately without the use of alcohol or drugs. IBH helps reconnect families and helps addicts develop a life of sobriety.
This month, employees at The VanDevere Bunch will be permitted to wear jeans with a donation to Akron Pregnancy Services. VanDevere will match every dollar given by employees to this great organization.
The VanDevere Bunch was a sponsor of Walk & Run For The Kids 2014. This year the race was held on April 12 with over 120 people participating. This event raised over $20,300 for The Cleveland Christian Home helping children, teens, and families struggling with mental illness, abuse, and neglect.
On April 17, VanDevere will be holding their monthly “Jeans Day” to support a local organization. This month, VanDevere employees will be permitted to wear jeans to work by making a donation to the American Diabetes Association. As usual, any funds raised on jeans day from employee contributions will be matched by VanDevere to help this worthy cause.
This month, Jeans Day at The VanDevere Bunch will support Summit County Children Services. Employees will be permitted to wear jeans on Thursday March 20 with a donation to this worthy cause.
This week, the VanDevere Bunch is holding a Jeans Day benefiting the Akron Children’s Hospital – Change Bandit Fundraiser. Employees will be permitted to wear jeans in exchange for a donation to this worth cause.